Road to the NAF Championship 2017

edited January 2017 in Turneringar
Ville bara upplysa om att det nu går att anmäla sig till onlineturneringen "Road to the NAF Championship" som spelas via FUMBBL. Så att ingen som vill vara med missar det. Själv ska jag spela lizardmen.

https://fumbbl.com/p/group&group=9298&op=view

Comments

• edited January 2017
    Saxat från hemsidan där länkarna finns som texten hänvisar till:

Rulespack

The NAF and FUMBBL are proud to announce the Road to the NAF Championship (RTTNAFC) 2017! This rulespack should contain everything you need to know to enter the first online, NAF sanctioned Blood Bowl tournament of 2017.

Schedule

• The RTTNAFC ‘17 will be a resurrection style tournament, initially consisting of 6 games of Blood Bowl contested via the Swiss format

• Swiss groups of approximately 30 teams formed according to timezone will run concurrently, and an overall winner crowned via playoff (see more details on tournament format below)

• Round 1 will begin at 21:00 GMT on Monday, 18th January, 2016

• Each round will last 1 week, and rounds will begin at 21:00 GMT on each Monday of the tournament

• The RTTNAFC is linked to the NAF Championship, one of two European NAF Major tournaments

Rosters and Skills

• The 24 NAF approved races will be permitted to enter the RTTNAFC. Simyin will not be eligible

• Each coach has 1,100,000 gold crowns with which to create a team. You may spend money from your treasury on inducements, and these then become a permanent part of your team

o All inducements are permitted except Special Play Cards, Mercenaries and Team Wizards. Teams must hire 11 rostered players before adding Star Player

• Before the tournament, you may select six additional skills for players on your team. Three of these skills will be available for your players from the first game, with the remaining three becoming available from the start of game 4

• All of the skills selected before game 1 must be selected from a player’s normally permitted skill categories – this means a skill from a category in the ‘Normal’ column but not ‘Double’. One and only one of the skills selected before game 4 may be selected from a ‘Doubles’ category, with the remaining two chosen from a category in the ‘Normal’ column

o You must select all six skills before the tournament

o Once a player gains a skill at the start of either game 1 or 4 he will keep it for the rest of the tournament

o A single player cannot be given more than one additional skill throughout the tournament

o Star Players may not be given additional skills

• The RTTNAFC is a ‘resurrection’ tournament. This means that your players will not gain spps, and that teams will ‘reset’ following each match. Injuries and deaths do not carry to the next game, new players cannot be purchased and raised Zombies and Rotters are not added to the roster

Tournament Format

• Teams will enter the RTTNAFC with the intention of playing in one of three timezones (European, American, Oceanic). This should ensure coaches can schedule games at mutually convenient times

o You do not have to live in one of these timezones to participate in it! Select the timezone that suits you best

• Applicants will be split into ~ 30 team Swiss groups according to timezone

• The winners of each Swiss group will be entered into a knockout playoff to crown an overall winner

o Depending on the number of applicants, the best second placed teams may also be entered into the playoff. Final playoff details will be made available when the tournament kicks off

o There will also be a Stunty Cup final between the two highest placed Stunty coaches (Goblin, Halfling, Ogre)

FUMBBL Team Creation and Application to the Tournament

• Teams should be made via this link

o Select your race and team name (see the Useful links section below for advice on making a FUMBBL team)

o On the team page, there is no need to change ‘Progression’ from ‘Standard’ to ‘None’

o Select all of your players, re-rolls, etc. and click ‘submit for approval’

o Ensure your team complies with the FUMBBL disclaimer pop-up

o The following screen allows then you to select your 6 skills for the tournament

- When ‘save’ is pressed to confirm your skill choices, there is no pop-up or conformation screen. You can check your skills have saved correctly by navigating away from the screen and then checking ‘Team Options’ on your team page

• NAF coaches should record their NAF nick (if different to their FUMBBL username) and NAF number in the team bio section following team creation. This will help us in the future recording and ranking of online games

• Inducement(s) you wish to use should be left out of your team creation process and listed in the team bio

• When you play a match in the tournament, select your listed inducements when the client loads up as you would normally by spending your remaining treasury as petty cash

o It is important that you only use the inducments that you have declared in your team bio

o In the event that non ‘rostered’ inducments are selected in the client by a coach, the match result will be void and the game awarded to the opponent

• When teams have been created, they should be applied to the group according to your desired timezone

o Click the ‘group members’ tab and then use the ‘apply for membership’ dropdown

o Coaches wishing to play in European timezones should apply here, North American timezones here, and Oceanic timezones here

Scoring

• Tournament points will be awarded as follows:

o 2 points for a win

o 1 point for a tie

o 0 points for a loss

o -5 points for a forfeit or concession

- This will be reduced to -1 in the event the organisers are satisfied every effort has been made to schedule the game and a real life issue has occurred

o Forfeit or concession TD / CAS scoring: 2-0 (2-0)

• Tie breakers will separate teams on the same number of points as follows:

o For first and second position in a group –combined opponent record

o For all other positions - net TD + net CAS

o TD scored

o CAS inflicted

o Random

Other Rules

• Please endeavour to complete your games. PM your opponent as soon as you can and organise a time to play

o If agreeing a time is proving difficult, PM your division admin as soon as possible

• Games will be forfeited promptly to begin new rounds

• In the event you forfeit a game, we reserve the right to temporarily exclude you from future NAF sanctioned online events for a short time

Winners and Glittering Prizes

• The winner of the RTTNAFC will receive a free ticket to the NAF Championship in Nottingham, England, worth £50

o In the event the winner cannot attend the NAFC, the NAF have kindly offered to substitute this prize with a free ticket to the winner’s local NAF Major tournament! In the event the winner cannot attend a Major, the ticket can be exchanged for entrance to a more local tournament (value up to £50)

o The prize is non-transferable, only the winner of the RTTNAFC may claim the free ticket

• Där borde man ju helt klart vara med
  • edited January 2017
    Nu är Road to NAFC igång och jag möter Orcs i första matchen... känns som att det kan bli en jämn match för mina Dwarfs.

Min motståndare har endast varit medlem på fumbbl sedan oktober 2016 men har lyckats spela 186 matcher sedan dess! Typ 2 matcher om dagen de senaste 3 månaderna...
  • Jag har alltid tyckt Dwarfs är en bra matchup för orcs. Men du har såklart publikstödet Mattias!
  • jag och @Duckwing är i samma grupp.
    möter undeads i första med mina foulazoner. och Duckwings dvärgar möter woodisar.
  • Jag ska möta Norse med mina Dark Elves
  • Jag delar grupp med @Melisqus , möter Khemri första matchen med mina Lizard. Det är en grym grupp med både Endzone och Sebco spelandes Wood elf (de är rankade 1 resp 2 av alla coacher på fumbbl...)

@Melisqus : en fråga om dina dvärgar, som ser ut som ett lika fantasifullt bygge som mina Lizards. Ser du ingen poäng med att sätta en guard på en blitzer (MA5 AG3) istället för att ha alla guard på longbeards (MA4 AG2)?
  • Lard wrote: »
    @Melisqus: en fråga om dina dvärgar, som ser ut som ett lika fantasifullt bygge som mina Lizards. Ser du ingen poäng med att sätta en guard på en blitzer (MA5 AG3) istället för att ha alla guard på longbeards (MA4 AG2)?

Jag känner att det passar bättre med guard på longbeards för min spelstil. Blitzers försöker jag istället ha fria då de är mer mobila och inte markera med dem så mycket och då passar det inte så bra att ha guard på blitzers. Sedan tycker jag också att om man sätter guard på longbeards så blir spelarna mer jämnbra då blitzers annars är betydligt bättre än longbeards, dvs blitzers och runners är tillräckligt bra så de behöver inga skills om det inte finns skills över.
  • Jag tänker mer på när man måste flytta en Cage framåt och vill ha med en offensiv guard långt fram, ex. mot Wood elf för att avskräcka leap attacker mot bollhållaren så är Move 5 stort. Dessutom om man möter ett annat super bash lag så kan ju alla guard spelare bli nedbundna och möjligheten att flytta en AG2 spelare tillförlitlig är ju hyffsat begränsade. Sedan är väl longbeards bättre på att gröta och slås, men det är ju inte den med guard assisten som slår...
  • @brocCooli Lycka till mot undeadlaget. Det ser otäckt ut.
  • Duckwing wrote: »
    @brocCooli Lycka till mot undeadlaget. Det ser otäckt ut.

vi spelar ikväll, runt 19-20 tiden.
  • edited January 2017
    Hur markerar man spelare på fumbbl? (med tex text om en skill)
  • Om jag minns rätt håller man nere shift och klickar på spelaren och sedan kan man skriva vad man vill.
  • Jag vann min första match med 2-0 efter lite tur från min sida och otur från hans sida.
  • Hemsk match. Injury-slagen mot mina dvärgar resulterade aldrig i något snällare än KO medan jag bara fick bort en av hans alver.
  • Mindre bra.
  • Jo, såg delar av matchen, helt klart något som blandats i dvärgarnas öl
  • edited January 2017
    Fick med mig 1-0 mot Khemri. Jag gjorde någon riktigt stor miss (trodde jag hade 2D men hade bara 1D och tryckte jättesnabbt som alltid så jag gick omkull) som äventyrade det hela men lyckas rädda upp det med lite tur. Att båda barnen vaknade och började storgråta i andra halvlek så jag inte kunde spela utan att ta pauser hela tiden gjorde det inte lättare att fokusera. Coachen jag mötte, Snabelsko kommer från Malmö men är inte med i Mafoc så där kanske @Pumba och gänget kan rekrytera en till coach inför nästa säsong. Jag promotade Tabletop hårt för honom i alla fall.
  • lyckades vinna mot undead med mina foulazoner, 2-0.
    ett resultat som inte riktigt speglar på hur jämnt det var.

tog emot bollen i första halvlek, turn 1 foulcasar jag hans ena mumie som tyvärr reggar och jag blir utvisad. sen rullar halvleken på, jag får massa knockar mot mig.
    i hans runda 7 ska han blitza min bollhållare men han har inga rerolls kvar och ramlar på gfi. jag dodgear ut och går in i mål.

ställer upp med 10 spelare i andra halvleken, så har kvar 2 st i ko-boxet plus min utvisning.
    han anfaller och går över till att ta sig fram på vänsterkanten. jag ser ett läge att blitza med en 4+ 3+ dodge och en gfi för att slå på hans blodge ghoul. POW!
    den som blitzade fångade också bollen sen men står dåligt så blir av med den igen och blodgeghoulen plockar upp bollen och springer iväg bakåt.
    nu står den inte tillräckligt bra skyddad så kan ta en tvåtärningsblitz på den, slår pow igen.
    får inte bollen men ställer iaf en zon på bollen och har lite fler spelare i närheten.
    i hans runda lyckas han inte rensa bort alla mina spelare, så hans ghoul ska göra 4+ dodge för en 4+ pick up. failar dodgean. jag plockar boll och springer iväg.
    han ska försöka blitza ner min bollhållare med sin blodge ghoul, som dör på dodgean. jag gör 2-0 i runda 5 och han lyckas inte få in ett tröstmål.

är väldigt nöjd.
  • edited January 2017
    läste helt fel. det var han som hade +1 i Fame och inte jag.

ett litet roligt tillägg, jag hade Fame +1, första rundan blir det pitch invasion, tre av mina ramlar, inga av hans :D
  • 2-0 mot Norse rookie
  • edited January 2017
    Trollade till mig en 2-0 trots att jag tiltade i början och brände båda rerolls turn 1 och 2 vs tyska amazoner
  • Jag läste först att du brände båda re-rolls turn 1.
    Jag var klart imponerad innan jag läste om.
  • edited February 2017
    Jag spelar rond 2 mot Sebco (rank 1 på Fumbbl) kl 22:30 på söndag.
  • Sann kommenterar min match runda 1;

• Möte ett Norse lag omgång 2. Han hade spelat typ 100 matcher på turnering med Norse men var ändå inte så bra. Sedan hade han stundtals riktigt dåliga tärningar. Jag vann med 3-0
  • spelar min match mot orcer med 3 mb på bobs imorgon kl 22.
  • Varför har jag så himla svårt att spela seriöst på FUMBBL?