BeerBeer Open in Finland 21.5.2016

edited January 2016 in Turneringar
NAF-ranked turnering i Finland första gång i 10 års!

Mer info och regler i facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/1234932129868559/

GENERAL INFORMATION:
The Venue:
Tournament will be held in a bar “Thirsty Scholar”. Venue’s address is Fabianinkatu 37, 00170 Helsinki. More info about the venue from their site at www.thirstyscholar.fi It is possible (and people are encouraged to) to buy various refreshments from the bar, including toasts, pizzas and other small snacks. Own drinks are not allowed at the venue, all kinds of drinks are available for purchase at the bar for reasonable price.

Age limitation:
Because the venue is a bar, we unfortunately can not accept coaches, assistant coaches, cheerleaders or other people under age of 18 in this tournament.

The cost and what is included:
Tournament fee is 15€ for NAF- members and 25€ for non-members (this includes NAF membership for one year). The fee includes four games and a lunch buffet served on the venue. Tournament fee is paid in cash at the venue. Please try to bring even sum to avoid extra change hassle.

Schedule:
Tournament is held on Saturday 21.5.2016, first game starting 10:00. All games have play time of 2 hours 15 minutes with 15 minutes break between the games.
9:30 – 10:00 Registration
10:00 – 12:15 Game 1
12:15 – 13:00 Lunch break
13:00 – 15:15 Game 2
15:30 – 17:45 Game 3
18:00 – 20:15 Game 4
20:30 Award ceremony

Registration for the tournament:
You can register for the tournament by mailing your name, cell phone number and NAF number to mikko.bjorklund@helsinki.fi. Feel free to also mail us if you need help with accommodation, need to borrow a painted team or have any questions. There is place for maximum of 20 players in the tournament.

Comments

• It's tempting. I'm heading to Imatra anyway this year to visit relatives and replentish my supply of jaloviina. I intended to go in June, but I will look into the possibility of scheduling the trip earlier so I can attend this grand event.
  • I just noticed my supply of Mintuu is low..
  • @Meowth At least you don't have to do an expensive special import in order to buy Mintuu in Sweden.
  • You are very welcome to Finland to replenish your supplies of excellent Finnish drinks and also to taste some while playing 4 matches of Blood Bowl.