Tillsammans mot cancer! The Four Ways
Join and defeat cancer!
When? on 4 June 2022 in Spelens Hus (Slottsgatan 133, 602 20, Norrköping)
Admission: a donation to the Childhood Cancer Foundation (Barncancer Fonden), you choose
the amount yourself but SEK 150 will be great! Here's the link.
How to register: Send your roster before the end of May 16 to email@example.com
Please confirm here too so we can see how many people is on the list.
There will be solidarity prizes, but there is also this option: Do you have things related to the
fantasy football or hobby related at home that you don't use and want to donate them to a good
cause? You can put a price on them and the money will be credited to Barncancer Fonden
(Swish) as payment. They can be figurines, dice or whatever looks good to you. There will be a
space dedicated to expose all the stuff.
Only one tier and four teams (ways) avaible: Ape, Rat, Turtle and Tiger. There are fantasy
football teams inspired in the old fashion martial arts movies. There are simple, generaly one
positional and linemen to complete the team. The positional is called "sensei".
I am aware that it is not a naf tournament and also that the teams are different, but we are going to give them a chance and spend a good bloodbowl day together for the best cause.
Rules for the tournament:
- 1000K to build the team.
- Teams will resurrect at the end of each games. No SPPs, injuries or any roster changes carry
over between games.
- BB20 Rules but not Deathzone. Rules Not Allowed
No Special Play Cards
No Special Weather tables
No Special Balls
No Infamous Coaches
No Sporting Giants
- Inducements avaible: Cheerleaders, Assistant coaches, Bloodweiser kegs, Wandering Apothecary, Brives, Star players*.
- Star players*: YES, but only the ones that are included at the end of the document. If both
teams pick the same starplayer nothing happens, both can use them without a problem. - Stars
cannot be given skills. Only ONE star player is allowed after having 11 players in the team.
- Swiss pairing.
18 coaches max
What to bring:
- 3 color minimum painted and based team with suitable models. If you don't have a team or
positional (Sensei or Starplayer) but you wanna play them just ask and you can borrow it! Just
tell me in advance :)
- Block dice
- D6s, d8, d16
- A printed copy of your team roster including skill purchases and inducements
- Upgraded players must be clearly marked
- If it's possible, please bring your own pitch.
The Four Ways Rat, Tiger, Ape, Turtle – 3 Simple Skills + 1 Double
- One extra skill maximum per player.
- Each skill may be taken a maximum of 2 times.
Best Noob (First tournament)
Most casualties (public, fouling counts as a casualties)
Wooden Spoon (last place)
Win – 3 points
Draw – 1 points
Lose – 0 points
+1 bonus point for each Touchdown scored up to a maximum of 3
+1 bonus point for each Casualty inflicted up to a maximum of 3
Intro 9:00 -9:30
Round 1 9.30-12:00
Round 2 13:00 – 15:30
Round 3 15:30 – 18:00
Round 4 19:00 – 21:30
Prizes & Goodbyes
Please don’t be late.
Be kind, this is a super friendly tournament and there is also a prize for being so! Remember
that this is to raise funds for a great cause.
Spelens Hus is a non alcohol place, you can buy some non-alcholic drinks or cofee here or
bring some of your own.
Here in the link to check the teams avaible:
2- Peter B
Ta hand om er,